Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blue Black or Ash Black?

As is the reality of hair dying, despite the box saying "permanent", you still have to dye it again!!But thats where the fun lies, in changing your hair color at will or whim! So after about 6 weeks of having ash black hair from the L'Oreal Excellence Creme 3A Ash Black, plus I got some pink streaks added about a week after the original hair dye, both the black and pink have started to fade. In all honesty though, the black has faded well, but its the pink that has faded alot and is now an ugly bleach color! Icky and not at all glamorous.
This dye turned out well, and I recomend it. It did look EXTREMELY black black right after application but it fades nicely to a pretty ash natural black. Its great for people who, like me, hate the blue black look because it really bad wig.
So I've decided to redye my whole hair black, but I havent been able to find the same color. I was recommended by a salesgirl at a beauty store to use the Feria hair dye line, but it only had the blue black of which we all know I'm not a fan. So I'm still on the hunt for my hair dye! This is the second time I've dyed my hair black, so I've only used the Loreal ash black and another brand (I don't remember the name) that was the blue black. So I dont know what other brand would work well! Got any tips or recommendations? I have thick curly hair, for consideration. So leave your tips and stories, nothing is better than actual consumer use and experiences! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment